Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Creating if not painting

I received a Gelli Plate printing kit with a 6" plate for Christmas. Finally this week I was able to find time to play with my new toy and it was fun.




So far I have only used one of the prints. It became the cover for my Unplanned Planner for 2016. Don't know if the cover is finished but that's a part of being an unplanned planner.



I have joined 3 internet art/craft groups. Each one has a different approach to an art journal for the coming year. I will NOT being doing all three but will be taking the elements I like best from each one and using them in mine. That will give me some creative play with a direction for organization. Since I couldn't choose which style of calendar to use, I will try one in January and another one in February.  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your cover and what a great use for your prints! Hmmm, I may have to "borrow" this idea for a cover on my planner.

    ReplyDelete