Monday, May 29, 2017

Three Tomatoes

I have been painted just not blogging. Besides trying to paint in gouache, I am taking an Imaginary Trip to Selby Gardens with Laure Ferlita and a Craftsy class on mixing acrylic paint. I alway enjoy Laure's class but this time I chose the independent learning option. I do miss seeing everyone else work and getting critiques but life seem to be full of family crisis these last few months. Something we all face at different times. So taking self-paced classes on the internet allows for "me" time whenever I can fit it into my days and nights. I signed up for a regular class locally, (well kinda of locally, an hour drive from my studio). Of the 6 classes, I have only made the first 2 but hope to make the last one this Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment